Jason ♥ Christine ALwaYs 2GethEr

2011年2月15日 星期二

♥Happy Valentine♥

Wow!!
today is sososo happy!
why??
bacaz it is Valentine!
hehe.
=3

2day, me and my dear BiBi watched 2 movie, which are《最强喜事》《我知女人心》







Both movie also very nice!
and i love the men inside the movie all knw what women wants and needs! they can hear women!
i want it can happen to us!
hehe.

this February, i already had 4 presents dy!
hehe.
soso happy~~

1st ~  4/2 our 6 years and 4 months present. I like it! It was the couple ring! Endless Love.
2nd~ 元宵节,农历情人节present! It was a teddy bear. I like it much~~ We name it as Coffee bean.
3th~ Valentine present. It was a love shape book. I like it when i saw it 1st time. It is very beautiful and cute. Then BiBi go to buy it without my knowledge and give me surprise! =3 
4th~ Also is the Valentine present, but it is the Ferrero Rocher!! My Favorited. BiBi bought the 30 pieces for me. I m verry happy!! =3 He gave me a big surprise!






I love all the presents! thx my dear~
I am really really happy and touched!
I love u, Jason!
=3

Here come the presents that i bought for BiBi !
This year, i also bought 2 presents for him. (just same as him) hehe.

1st ~ It was the couple电话吊饰! I choose it, design it. hehe. It is only special for us! J ♥ C
2nd~ It was a coffee cup speaker~ It is very cute! but the sound nt so gud... nvm la! it is cute then enuf. =3




Especially For You! Jason Bibi.
I love you!
=3

A very happy day!
hehe.
 Gud Nite.
Is time to sleep~
=)






沒有留言:

張貼留言